Thursday 15 January 2009

Clones, they had to be. The grave stone was a trap, it must have been moved some time ago but they were waiting.

This guy tried to grab me, if he hadn't grabbed the hood of my jacket with is only help on by buttons... But no matter where I ran, the same guy seemed to be already there.

The bit of paper was on the ground when I doubled back through the graveyard. I know it wasn't there the first time but what burnt it I don't know, it was still hot when I picked it up.

I guess someone up there must like me or have a sick sense of humour because just as one of them was about to shoot me, WAM! This old double decker bus jumped a red light and flattened him.

I didn't dare hang about but I didn't see any of the clones after that. This whole thing is getting stranger by the minute.

Still maybe I have a clue now, the paper is almost totally disintegrated now but I won't forget the name, Tempus Think Tank Ltd.

1 comment: