Wednesday 14 January 2009

Safe for the moment

Jake is dead, doesn’t seem any point hiding his name now. I found out from No through a private email. He went into hiding too.

I shouldn’t have used an ATM, I think that’s how they found me yesterday. These people are serious, 2 big guys, movie henchman look a likes with silenced pistols. I tell you I have a jacket torn to shreds getting over a razor wire fence and a pair of trousers I can never wear again.

Still may I never complain about British Rail trains running late again. If it had been on time the doors would have closed with me on the wrong side of them. Still they are a rotten place to spend half a day on. I’ve changed trains more times than I can count now, just using a wireless hotspot to update this blog.

At least these guys aren’t government otherwise my face would be all over the news, wanted for terrorism or something. Still I’m going to have to stay out of site for a few days, I won’t say where.

I have decided that the message is too dangerous to just hand out. Who ever these people are they aren’t afraid to hurt people, so I have hidden it somewhere out there on the web.

If you really want to know what it is, then I’ll give you a clue how to find it but be sure you want it. I was foolish to involve others. I need a few hours to make sure it’s safe though. Guard the key, you will need it later.

You should know part of the message was a date, 23/11/2012

Keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment