Thursday 15 January 2009

Could someone on the inside be trying to help?


084398271


I'm so tired. I've got to keep moving about but now I have no idea where to go.

Still something strange has happened. I recieved an email but there was no senders address just a name, Quantum Industries Insider. Maybe they're somehow related to the Tempus Think Tank people.

Attached was this video. You will need to use the key to see this one. I'm pretty sure it's still a secret to just us and I don't want to risk letting just anyone see the video. If the sender is one of them then I can't let them be caught.

Still one big problem, I have no idea what the video means. Maybe it's help, maybe it's just a threat. Please can you help me with it?

It's almost 2am here, I need to find a safe place to sleep and the battery on this thing is almost flat. I'll have to find a way to charge it later.

Good luck and thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Is it about white and black holes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever colleague has discovered the secret message in the video:
    "EINSTEIN-ROSEN"

    ReplyDelete